Slovenski Dom of Toronto is pleased to inform you that they have two positions available for senior high school, college or university students.
The first position is for a Bibliographic Research Assistant to conduct research into books published by Slovenian authors in Canada. For more information, please review the attached job description. If interested in this position, please email your resume with a covering letter to Oscar Koren at email@example.com.
The second position is for an On-line Content Development Assistant to format and enter material from a previously published Slovenian language textbook set (permission has been obtained from the author) and to perform other IT tasks. For more information, please review the attached job description. If interested in this position please email your resume with a covering letter to Tony Muc at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Positions is May 21, 2021.
- Slovenski dan 30th Anniversary Toronto Celebrations!
- Creative Competition – Celebrating Summer School of Slovene Language’s 40th Anniversary!
- Slovenski Dom, Toronto – Student Summer Job Opportunity
- Canada Healthy Communities Initiative
- Poletna šola slovenščine 2021 za Otroci – Slovenian Summer School for 10-14 Year olds