Slovenski Dom of Toronto is pleased to inform you that they have two positions available for senior high school, college or university students.
The first position is for a Bibliographic Research Assistant to conduct research into books published by Slovenian authors in Canada. For more information, please review the attached job description. If interested in this position, please email your resume with a covering letter to Oscar Koren at email@example.com.
The second position is for an On-line Content Development Assistant to format and enter material from a previously published Slovenian language textbook set (permission has been obtained from the author) and to perform other IT tasks. For more information, please review the attached job description. If interested in this position please email your resume with a covering letter to Tony Muc at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Positions is May 21, 2021.
- Slovenian Ambassador to Canada, Andrej Gregor Rode Visits Vancouver, B.C. Canada June 16-20, 2022
- Slovenian wines in Canada: LCBO Central European Destination Store has opened in Ontario!
- October 28, 2021: Rogaska Slatina – Presentation on Doing Business With Canada and CETA
- Welcome to Slovenia’s Ambassador to Canada, H.E. Andrej Gregor Rode
- The Canadian Slovenian Chamber of Commerce Announces New Board Director!