Slovenski Dom of Toronto is pleased to inform you that they have two positions available for senior high school, college or university students.
The first position is for a Bibliographic Research Assistant to conduct research into books published by Slovenian authors in Canada. For more information, please review the attached job description. If interested in this position, please email your resume with a covering letter to Oscar Koren at email@example.com.
The second position is for an On-line Content Development Assistant to format and enter material from a previously published Slovenian language textbook set (permission has been obtained from the author) and to perform other IT tasks. For more information, please review the attached job description. If interested in this position please email your resume with a covering letter to Tony Muc at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Positions is May 21, 2021.
- Canadian-Slovenians band together to send Donations for Slovenian Flood Relief
- Slovenian company, Sinergise presented at the World Statistical Congress in Canada
- CSCC’s 2023 Golf Tournament on June 28th at Oakville Exec Golf Course
- FGOI – European Furniture & Interior Designers Network Event – Toronto May 26-27th
- CSCC May 17th Zoom Event! – “Escape! Travel Adventures to Stimulate Your Senses”