Ljubljana, 24 March (STA) – The Institute of Macroeconomic Analysis and Development (IMAD) has upgraded its economic growth forecast for Slovenia for this year to 4.6%, to be followed by a 4.4% growth in 2022 and 3.3% in 2023. IMAD, whose forecasts are used as a basis for state budgeting, had projected a 4.3% …Read More
- The Canadian Slovenian Chamber of Commerce welcomed the Consortium of Slovenian School Centres to Canada!
- Canadian-Slovenians band together to send Donations for Slovenian Flood Relief
- Slovenian company, Sinergise presented at the World Statistical Congress in Canada
- CSCC’s 2023 Golf Tournament on June 28th at Oakville Exec Golf Course
- FGOI – European Furniture & Interior Designers Network Event – Toronto May 26-27th